1. This Policy determines the procedure for processing and protecting the site of information about individuals that can be obtained by the site when interacting with the site through facebook.com sites.
2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of information about Users, including their personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
3. Relationships related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy, other local documents of the site and the current legislation of Canada.
Purposes of collecting, processing and storing information provided by Users
1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out in accordance with the laws of Canada. The site processes the User's personal data for the following purposes: providing the User with information about the services provided by the Site, special offers and other information on behalf of the Company; conducting marketing and other research.
Conditions for processing personal information provided by the User
1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out within the period necessary for the purposes specified in this Policy, in any legal way, including in information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
2. The site takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
3. The User's personal data may be transferred to the authorized government authorities of Canada only on the grounds and in the manner established by the laws of Canada.
4. When filling out the registration form, the User confirms that: indicates reliable information about himself, all other information is provided by the User at his own discretion. familiar with this Policy, expresses its consent to it. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy and ticking the link to this Policy is the written consent of the User to the collection, storage, processing of personal data provided by the User.
5. The Site does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about Users, except when such verification is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the User.
3. Before applying to the court with a claim on disputes arising from the relationship between the User and the Company, it is mandatory to comply with the claim procedure for regulating the dispute.